Money and Wealth are like a games, they can be learned and earned. We call it wealth literacy. Because families often view owning valuable assets as having a higher barrier for acquisition and greater potential for risk of failure as in the case of owning a business, these perceptions often lead to stagnation and procrastination.
Affordable Appreciating Assets
The 7K Wealth strategy for family wealth building is through ownership of precious metals in the form of beautiful Gold and Silver Coins and Bullion from the U.S. Mint and other Mints around the world. It is a powerful strategy that works. Using their current budget and starting as low as less than $100 per month, families collect beautiful appreciating tangible assets they can hold in the palm of their hand. Precious metal stacking is also a fun activity that the whole family can get involved in and commit to achieve your goals for the benefit of the entire family.
Wealth Building with Precious Metals:
Wealth building with precious metals solves these problems. Precious metals is the most affordable, reliable, almost risk free strategy for wealth building on a budget. Here’s why:an be divided into two basic classes intangible and tangible:
- Owning real beautiful appreciating tangible precious metal assets produced by the U.S. Mint. can provide the motivation for families to find hidden dollars to help climb out of debt and free up cash to put their income to work purchasing these appreciating assets.
- Precious metals are very affordable. U.S. Mint issued Silver coins are amazingly as low as $20 per 1 oz. and they can be held in your hands or even displayed for others to see.
- Precious metal purchases are how the average individual or family can make great financial decisions and have fun doing so in their very own asset building, coin and bullion collecting program they share.
- Precious metals are assets that can easily be converted to cash if or when needed.
- Precious metals is that class of valuable, appreciating assets that is best suited to help close the wealth gap in America.